Since I’ve been learning Unity, I wanted to apply my new skills to Magical Cakes. Unity has an Augmented Reality plugin by Qualcomm and is very easy to implement (so grateful!) So I took my little cutie bear I’ve been working on, and put him in Augmented Reality :) It’s super cool since Unity is a gaming engine, Magical Cakes will all be interactive. In these screenshots I have the bear blowing a little kiss (heart).. It’s very much in progress, but I’m learning everyday!!
New Magical Cakes
- I embedded the player here, so no more confusions ^_^
- I also can't play... that just print screens here... you should insert unity file :)
- Hey sanjay, I used the free facebook connect module found in the opencart extension site. I used ...
- please give your tips on customization for shoppica...i want to run facebook connect on shoppica but ...
- haha you just have to click on the link to play..