Since I’ve been learning Unity, I wanted to apply my new skills to Magical Cakes. Unity has an Augmented Reality plugin by Qualcomm and is very easy to implement (so grateful!) So I took my little cutie bear I’ve been working on, and put him in Augmented Reality :) It’s super cool since Unity is a gaming engine, Magical Cakes will all be interactive. In these screenshots I have the bear blowing a little kiss (heart).. It’s very much in progress, but I’m learning everyday!!
New Magical Cakes
augmented reality blogs business cards CMS company convention customize cute ecommerce energinseng experience free fall tournament freerange games friend game developer games geek ipad iphone jailbreak joomla magical cakes marketing opencart pocket gunfighters qcar theme unity vuforia web design website wordpress yojie
- lol.. exit will not work in webplayer as it was told already by the Boys ;)
- I embedded the player here, so no more confusions ^_^
- I also can't play... that just print screens here... you should insert unity file :)
- Hey sanjay, I used the free facebook connect module found in the opencart extension site. I used ...
- please give your tips on customization for shoppica...i want to run facebook connect on shoppica but ...